Pregnancy Massage Prague
Dee Dee is a Thai massage and Massage spa located in Prague offering Prenatal Massage treatments. Prenatal Massage aims to relieve muscle tension and joint pain, improve blood circulation, reducing your stress levels, stimulate lymphatic drainage, reduce water retention, and even rejuvenating your energy through gentle to medium pressure applied to the muscle groups of the body. Our Prenatal Massage at Dee Dee Massage, Prague treatments are performed with scent-free oil and tailored to your needs. Prenatal Massage is the recommended massage during pregnancy in the second and third trimester because it addresses discomforts associated with the skeletal and circulatory changes brought on by hormone shifts.*Performed after 13 weeks. Please refer to the list of contraindications if any exist, please acquire written permission from your primary health care provider or Midwife before proceeding with the massage. Contraindications - Heavy discharge (watery or bloody); Diabetes; Contagious illness; Fever; Vomiting; Heart disease; Unusual pain; Pre-eclampsia; High blood pressure; Hemophilia: Morning sickness; Abdominal pain; Diarrheas; Any malignant condition.
Mom to be - Prenatal Massage
Celebrating the new life to come
To guarantee appropriate knowledge, skills, and safety our qualified therapist who has been specially trained in prenatal care will discuss areas you would like to be massaged and, more importantly, areas you wouldn't.
What is a Prenatal Massage?
The prenatal massage is a specific gentle massage
with mild and neutral oils, addressing the particular needs of pregnant
women. This massage promotes regulation of blood pressure, combats
fatigue and improves abdominal muscle tone, maintain skin elasticity,
reduces the stretch marks.
Ease pregnancy discomfort with this relaxing massage, which uses traditional Swedish massage techniques tailored specifically for the mom-to-be. This massage will help you enjoy your body and bring you into a state of peaceful contentment.
The feeling of comfort and relaxation so obtained has beneficial effects on both mother and baby.
If I am pregnant - is it safe to have a massage?
If you are in your first trimester it is generally not recommended having a body massage and in case you are more than three months pregnant, we would suggest you discuss first with your GP/Doctor.
Pregnancy Massage can:
- Relieve muscle and joint pain
- Boost immunity for mother and baby
- Improve relaxation and sleep
- Can help lessen labor pains
Therapist Top Tips:
- Ensure you drink plenty of fluid and relax after your massage
- Regular massage can help reduce swollen joints
Duration: 60Min - 90Min
Price: 1400CZK - 1800CZK
How massage can help pregnant women?
Massage can be very beneficial for pregnant women, as it can help to alleviate many of the discomforts associated with pregnancy, such as back pain, fatigue, and swelling. Massage can also help to reduce stress and improve circulation, which can be particularly beneficial for pregnant women. In addition, massage can help to improve sleep and relaxation, and can be a great way to bond with your partner or a loved one. It is important to make sure that you choose a therapist who is trained in prenatal massage and to let them know about any medical conditions you have or any medications you are taking. It is also a good idea to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any massage therapy during pregnancy.
How often can I get prenatal massage?
Prenatal massage can be a safe and beneficial way to alleviate some of the discomforts of pregnancy. It is generally recommended that you receive prenatal massage once a week or once every two weeks. However, it is important to consult with your healthcare provider and the massage therapist to determine the best frequency for you based on your specific needs and preferences. It is also important to inform the massage therapist of any medical conditions or concerns you may have, as well as any medications you are taking, to ensure the safety of the massage.
- Articular and muscular pain
- Tired feet
Benefits of Pregnancy Massage
As well as feeling relaxed, there are many benefits to having a pregnancy massage, such as:
- Swelling/edema - extra pressure your uterus places on your legs can lead to swelling in your feet and ankles. Massage can improve circulation and lymph flow to the affected areas, helping to reduce swelling.
- Headaches and sinus pain - massage of the face, neck, and shoulders can help to alleviate sinus pressure and headaches caused by tension.
- Constipation - regular abdominal massage will encourage your bowels to move.
- Sciatic pain during pregnancy can be caused by a tight buttock muscle - massage can help to relax this muscle and relieve the pain caused by the pinched nerve.
- The muscular imbalance caused by postural changes - massage can help the lumbar region to regain balance and relieve discomfort.
- Muscular discomforts such as leg cramps, muscle stiffness, tension and knots - massage improves circulation and can, therefore, stimulate the flow of blood to these areas, easing discomfort.
There are times when it is not appropriate to have a pregnancy massage if you are suffering from any of the following:
- Loss of the blood of amniotic liquid
- Internal crimps and abdominal pains
- Contagious illness
- Unusual or identified pain
- Abdominal pain or cramping
- High temperature/fever
- High blood pressure
- Heavy vaginal discharge or if it is bloody or watery
- Morning sickness or extreme nausea
We've done the groundwork and design all the best techniques and products used for your treatment, so, you can book your next appointment in an instant.
Even better - why not book several, from a body scrub to a foot spa - we've got all the essentials covered.
At Dee Dee Massage we pride ourselves on being the self-care experts in Prague,
Hit Book Now or call +420603910432, we'd love to pamper you.