Pregnancy Massage Prague
Dee Dee is a Thai massage and Massage spa located in Prague offering Prenatal Massage treatments. Prenatal Massage aims to relieve muscle tension and joint pain, improve blood circulation reducing your stress levels, stimulate lymphatic drainage, reduce water retention, and even rejuvenating your energy through gentle to medium pressure applied to the muscle groups of the body. Our Prenatal Massage at Dee Dee Massage, Prague treatments are performed with scent-free oil and tailored to your needs. Prenatal Massage is the recommended massage during pregnancy in the second and third trimester because it addresses discomforts associated with the skeletal and circulatory changes brought on by hormone shifts.*Performed after 13 weeks. Please refer to the list of contraindications if any exist please acquire written permission from your primary healthcare provider or Midwife before proceeding with the massage. Contraindications - Heavy discharge (watery or bloody); Diabetes; Contagious illness; Fever; Vomiting; Heart disease; Unusual pain; Pre-eclampsia; High blood pressure; Hemophilia: Morning sickness; Abdominal pain; Diarrheas; Any malignant condition.
Celebrating the new life to come
To guarantee appropriate knowledge, skills, and safety our qualified therapist who has been specially trained in prenatal care will discuss areas you would like to be massaged and, more importantly, areas you wouldn't.
What is a Mother to be Massage?
The Mother to be massage is a specific gentle massage
with mild and neutral oils, addressing the particular needs of pregnant
women. This massage promotes regulation of blood pressure, combats
fatigue and improves abdominal muscle tone, maintain skin elasticity,
reduces the stretch marks.
Ease pregnancy discomfort with this relaxing massage, which uses traditional Swedish massage techniques tailored specifically for the mom-to-be. This massage will help you enjoy your body and bring you into a state of peaceful contentment.
The feeling of comfort and relaxation so obtained has beneficial effects on both mother and baby.
Foot soak with herbal salt
Organic Tea, Biscuit or fruit
Duration: 60Min - 90Min
Price: 1300CZK - 1800CZK
- Articular and muscular pain
- Tired feet
Benefits of Mother to be Massage
As well as feeling relaxed, there are many benefits to having a pregnancy massage, such as:
- Swelling/edema - extra pressure your uterus places on your legs can lead to swelling in your feet and ankles. Massage can improve circulation and lymph flow to the affected areas, helping to reduce swelling.
- Headaches and sinus pain - massage of the face, neck, and shoulders can help to alleviate sinus pressure and headaches caused by tension.
- Constipation - regular abdominal massage will encourage your bowels to move.
- Sciatic pain during pregnancy can be caused by a tight buttock muscle - massage can help to relax this muscle and relieve the pain caused by the pinched nerve.
- The muscular imbalance caused by postural changes - massage can help the lumbar region to regain balance and relieve discomfort.
- Muscular discomforts such as leg cramps, muscle stiffness, tension and knots - massage improves circulation and can, therefore, stimulate the flow of blood to these areas, easing discomfort.
There are times when it is not appropriate to have a pregnancy massage if you are suffering from any of the following:
- Loss of the blood of amniotic liquid
- Internal crimps and abdominal pains
- Contagious illness
- Unusual or identified pain
- Abdominal pain or cramping
- High temperature/fever
- High blood pressure
- Heavy vaginal discharge or if it is bloody or watery
- Morning sickness or extreme nausea
We've done the groundwork and design all the best techniques and products used for your treatment,
so, you can book your next appointment in an instant.
Even better - why not book several, from a body scrub to a foot spa -
we've got all the essentials covered.
At Dee Dee Massage we pride ourselves on being the self-care experts in Prague,
hit Book Now or call +420603910432, we'd love to pamper you.