Benefits of Manual Lymphatic Drainage MLD
At Dee Dee Massage, we offer professional, Lymphatic Drainage Massage in Prague. Manual lymphatic drainage removes excess of water and toxins from the tissues and consequently, the discomfort caused by them. This therapy has beneficial effects on the entire body, helping to strengthen the immune system, as well.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Eliminate toxins from your body with a gentle oil massage that concentrates on the lymphatic system.
By relieving congestion in the tissues and draining the fluid from the lymph nodes, this massage treatment uses special blended oil to aid the natural cleansing process of the body and to promote an overall sense of well-being.
What is a lymphatic massage?
A lymphatic drainage massage is a body, stimulating therapy to enhance the natural drainage of the lymphatic system, which is the body's method of eliminating toxins.The massage uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. Lymphatic Drainage is recommended for inflammation, fibromyalgia, edema, skin disorders, fatigue, insomnia, stress, and migraine episodes.
People can also boost their lymphatic system function and help remove more waste from the body using the following methods:
- drinking plenty of water
- staying physically active
- eating vegetables and fruits
- limiting the intake of processed foods, alcohol and caffeine
If you have symptoms of lymphedema, your health care provider may order tests to identify the cause of the swelling.
If you're considering the use of lymphatic drainage in the treatment of a condition, it's important to consult your health care provider to see if it's the best course of treatment for you. Compression therapy and exercise may be recommended, and those with severe lymphedema may need further treatment. Book now!
Price: 1800CZK - 2400CZK
Post Surgical Lymphatic Drainage
This specialized technique eases fluid drainage, reducing both swelling and bruising, helping to make the results more immediately noticeable.
We use cold stones to promote circulation, reduce inflamed swelling, decrease muscle spasms, and acts as a powerful decongestant for the body. Some of the most common benefits of cold stone massage include:
- encourages circulation
- reduces swelling/inflammation
- decrease soreness
- pulls heat from the body
- placed on the face, it helps sinusitis
- helps decrease high blood pressure
- eases discomfort associated with hot temperatures/hot flashes
- relaxes muscle spasms
- decreases menstrual pain
- restores energy levels
- helps relieve the pain of migraines
- Inflammatory treatment process
- Pre and post-operatory period in the esthetical surgery
- Cutanate injury treatment: scars after burns, surgeries
- Obesity treatment
- Cellulite treatment
- Poor blood circulation
Benefits of Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Improves Your Immune System
- Helps with Breastfeeding
- Reduces Stress and Promotes Relaxation
- Helps with Surgical Healing
- Fights Fatigue, help with the speed and quality of scar healing, eczema symptoms
- Help to soothe regular headaches, and especially migraines
- Reduce acne
- Improves Sleep
- Detox Mechanism
- Helps to Heal Chronic Pain
- Local or general severe infections
- Affected lymphatic ganglion
- Lymphatics ganglion surgery
- Metastasis cancer
- Any type of medical affection which the doctors do not recommend the lymphatic drainage
- Congestive heart failure
- Increased risk of blood clotting