Deep Tissue Massage Prague
Signature Deep Recovery Massage
Medium - Firm - Deep pressure
Deep Tissue (Recovery) massage enhances energy, blood flow, and function of both muscle and organ systems, bringing a sense of lightness and help to ease the stress, aching shoulders, migraine, stiff neck, and painful lower back and to energizing and soothing the body.
What is and what can I expect during a Deep Tissue Massage?
Deep Tissue Massage is a treatment that is excellent for those who will need to recover from stress, sore muscles, and have an overall sensation, of being "stuck" or "blocked" in some way. The expert therapist is using the well-blended essential oil to help to loosen the tighten and aching muscles the most effective way of applying pressure to the layers of muscle and place warm basalt stones on the back to help the muscles to relax and improve the blood supply in areas that are applied. Especially for migraine issues therapist will apply deep and firm massage using the well-blended essential oil and basalt stone thus will reach into the knots and misaligned muscles with friction techniques focusing on the deeper layer of muscle tissue where the stress of your life accumulates.
Duration: 60Min - 90Min - 120Min
Price: 1550CZK - 2099CZK - 2700CZK
- Muscular chronic contractures, caused by various dysfunctions
- Leg mobility reduced
- Muscular pains
- Chronic articulation problems
- People who have repetitive physical work that puts pressure on the muscles and articulations.
Benefits of Deep recovery massage
- Reducing the pain
- Low back pain
- Limited mobility
- Recovery from injuries ( e.g. falls)
- Repetitive strain injury - such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postural problems
- Muscular decontraction and improving articulation mobility
- Improving the state of tiredness and stress)
- Completes the recovery programs of different affections.
- Any type of contagious disease
- Recovery states after severe disease
- Cardiac and/ or severe pulmonary disease
- Epilepsy, collagen disease
- Pregnant women
- Skin traumas, burns
- Fracture of the ligament
- Febrile states