Aromatherapy Massage Prague
Light to medium pressure
Ease away from the stress and tension with a choice of aromatherapy specially well-blended essential oils to achieve the effect you desire. An aromatherapy massage is a light to medium pressure massage designed to meet your individual needs and bring your body and mind into perfect equilibrium.
Treat yourself with a luxurious massage at Prague's Best Thai Massage - Dee Dee Massage. Melt away all those stresses and strains with an aromatherapy massage in Prague. Feel the stress melt away and restore balance with this massage treatment designed to work into the muscles and release tension. Enjoy an all-natural, sense-seducing escape from a hectic world. Choose from our special selection of organics pure essential oils designed to enhance relaxation and balance. During an aromatherapy massage, you inhale these essential oils and absorb them through your skin. They are thought to promote beneficial changes in your mind and body by affecting the limbic system, nervous, circulatory, lymphatic, immune, and muscular. Its benefits are far-reaching and include the treatment of sprains, anxiety, digestive disorders, stress-related insomnia, soft tissue strains or injuries, headaches, joint pain, damaged skin, improvement of complexion, and more.
What is an aromatherapy massage?
Duration: 60Min - 90Min - 120Min
Price: 1400CZK - 1800CZK - 2400CZK
Why should I get aromatherapy massage?
Aromatherapy massage is a type of massage that involves the use of essential oils. The oils are typically added to a lotion or carrier oil and then massaged into the skin. Aromatherapy massage is believed to have a number of potential benefits, including:
- Reducing stress and anxiety: Some essential oils, such as lavender and chamomile, are believed to have a calming effect on the body and mind, which may help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Relieving pain: Essential oils such as peppermint and ginger may have pain-relieving properties, which may be helpful for people experiencing muscle aches and pains.
- Improving sleep: Some essential oils, such as lavender, are believed to have a sedative effect that may help to improve sleep.
- Boosting energy: Other essential oils, such as peppermint and basil, are believed to have an energizing effect that may help to improve alertness and focus.
- Promoting relaxation: Aromatherapy massage is generally a very relaxing experience, and may help to promote a sense of overall well-being.
It's worth noting that while some people may find aromatherapy massage to be helpful, there is limited scientific evidence to support many of the claimed benefits of essential oils. As with any complementary or alternative therapy, it's important to talk to a healthcare professional before trying aromatherapy massage.
- People with a high level of stress
- Accentuated tiredness
- Cephalalgia, insomnia
- Muscular pains and cramps.
Benefits of Aromatherapy Massage
- Induces a profound relaxation
- Releases tiredness and stress
- Improves blood circulation and lymph
- Stimulates a better function of the internal organs
- Improves the affection symptoms of the respiratory level
- Deep nourishing of the skin
- Improves the muscular and articulation pains
- Any type of contagious disease
- Affections of the skin, folliculitis
- It is not made after epilating
- Big or small hematoma, wounds on the tissues, muscles
- Arterial hyper blood pressure, severe cardiac diseases, epilepsy